Equipment & Machines for the Mining Industry
In the construction equipment industry, we engage in building heavy equipment types used for earthmoving or construction work, such as mining machines, excavators, dump loaders, screens, and other machines.
East Metal has a long history of manufacturing large and heavy structures and components. Mostly due to the wind industry, where wind turbines are 6-8 times larger than just 2 decades ago. Therefore, East Metal is very familiar with manufacturing large and heavy machinery parts and the associated requirements for:
Reliability, Durability, Performance and Cost-efficiency
East Metal can contribute to the performance of the machines offering
- Engineering services analyses the design from a production technical perspective and typically suggest improvements to materials, design elements and production methods
- Modern technology capable of handling large constructions
- Craftmanship in the manufacturing process, ensuring high quality of the material cutting, welding, and machining.
- Surface treatment based on wet painting methods to give better corrosion protection.
- Efficient quality assurance systems and measurement control
- Finally, East Metal can assemble machines (completely or partially)
The vehicle chassis is produced with the focus of making a stable frame which forms the base for absorbing high forces and providing high loads. The frame construction is torsion-resistant and made from closed square beams or profiles. The frame is primed and coated with high quality materials prior to assembly to withstand the toughest conditions. Additionally, East Metal has taken over assembly work to an extent suitable for our customer, - only making it necessary to mount the motor and transmission themselves.
In this way we have built an efficient supply chain of this product.